Transparent Marketing with Integrity
We help you connect with people who fell through the cracks.
We create processes to keep future leads from getting lost.
We will help clear up your messaging to bring in better leads.
Lost Leads Audit
For many businesses, leads are like gold: hard to come by and valuable. But the reality is that a lot of potential leads slip through the cracks and are never converted into actual sales or customers. If you want to close more of your lost leads, then a lead audit is an essential tool in your marketing arsenal.
At Adee Marketing, we believe in helping our clients identify and recover lost leads so that they can close more of them and increase their revenue. We offer comprehensive lead auditing services that can help you quickly identify areas for improvement and create actionable steps for better lead conversion. If you have questions about our lost lead audit, please don’t hesitate to contact us here at Adee Marketing!
WHAT IS A LEAD AUDIT?
When you hear the term “lead audit”, you may be thinking of a financial audit performed by an accountant. But, in the world of marketing, a lead audit is a bit different. A lead audit is an analysis of your current marketing efforts to determine where improvements can be made to generate more leads.
Adee Marketing can help you perform a lead audit and then teach you how to close more leads. We’ll take a close look at your current marketing strategy and make recommendations for how you can attract more qualified leads. We may recommend anything from SEO to increase your organic traffic, to email and social media marketing to engage more with your current customers.
We’ll also help you develop a custom system for tracking and following up with leads so that you’re more likely to convert them into customers. If you’re serious about growing your business, getting a lead audit is a great first step. Reach out to Adee Marketing today to get started!
WHO SHOULD GET A LEAD AUDIT?
The truth is, every business could benefit from a lead audit. As long as your business is getting traffic to your website, or getting calls from consumers, you are getting leads. Now, if you do not have as much business as you’d like, you are likely losing leads somewhere along the line. This, unfortunately, is common, but there is help.
Knowing where you start losing leads helps you alter the way you interact and fill in those gaps, so fewer leads fall through the cracks.
- Franchises often lose leads to poor website performance, not enough local engagement, or robotic responses. These can all be addressed in different ways, allowing for more leads to turn into paying customers.
- Contractors are busy, we all know that. However, if they are too busy for people who have questions or concerns today, there may not be enough business tomorrow to keep the company going. Setting up processes that allow for improved response rates allows for contractors to bring in more leads and connect with people who need their help.
- IT companies are often trying to help with projects of various sizes at the same time. When one company has an intrusion, there is also the concern that more companies will suffer the same fate. Learning where your leads are coming from allows you to cater to them as they come in, keeping bonds strong with current customers while nurturing the leads coming in so they feel as though they can trust you to keep their business safe.
Partner with an SEO Agency That Gets You Results
Every business has unique needs, so we customize our SEO packages to fit with your needs.
Places Your Business May Be Losing Leads
There are many potential places where your business may be losing leads. Some common sources of lost leads include:
- Your website: If your website is not optimized for lead capture, you may be losing potential customers who simply leave your site without providing their contact information. Make sure your website has a clear call-to-action (CTA) and easy to find contact forms or contact information.
- Social media: If you’re not actively nurturing your social media followers, you may be losing touch with potential leads. Make sure to post engaging content regularly and offer incentives for people to follow or connect with your brand on social media.
- Your sales process: If your sales process is too long or complex, you may lose potential customers who simply give up before completing a purchase. Review your sales process and look for ways to streamline it or make it more user-friendly.
- Customer service: If your customer service is poor, you may lose potential customers who have a bad experience with your company. Make sure you’re offering excellent customer service at every touchpoint, from initial contact through to post-purchase follow-up.
Types of Leads We Can Perform a Lost Lead Audit On
Inbound leads: These include leads generated through the company’s website or marketing efforts.
Outbound leads: These ae leads generated through cold calling, emailing, or direct mail.
Referral leads: These are leads generated through word-of-mouth referrals from existing customers. We also call these leads your evangelist leads.
Trade show leads: Trade show leads are leads generated through trade shows and events or that come as a result of the networking that happens at trade shows.
Paid leads: These include leads generated through advertising or paid search.
Social media leads: These are leads generated through social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Website leads: Website leads include any type of lead generated through website forms, live chat, or other online interactions directly from your website.
Content marketing leads: These leads are generated through educational and informational content such as blog posts, whitepapers, and e-books.
Email leads: These are leads generated through targeted email campaigns.
Telemarketing leads: These leads are generated through your telemarketing or teleprospecting efforts.
Reasons Your Business May Be Losing Leads
If you’re not generating the leads you want, it may be because of one (or more) of the following reasons:
- You’re Not Reaching the Right People: Are you targeting the right audience for your product or service? If not, then it’s no wonder you’re not getting the leads you want. Make sure you’re targeting your advertising and marketing efforts at the right people.
- Your Messaging is Confusing: What’s your elevator pitch? If it’s confusing, then potential leads will move on to someone whose message is clear. Make sure your messaging is clear and concise, and that it resonates with your target audience.
- You Don’t Have a Strong CTA: Your call to action should be strong and clear. If it’s not, then people won’t know what you want them to do, and they’ll move on to something else. Make sure your CTA is clear and easy to follow.
- You’re Not Offering Enough Value: If you’re not offering enough value to potential leads, then they won’t see the point in doing business with you. Make sure you’re offering something of value that solves a problem or meets a need for your target audience.
- You’re Not Following Up: Even if you have a great offer, if you don’t follow up with potential leads, they’ll forget about you and move on to someone else.
- You’re Not Generating Enough Leads: This is the most common reason businesses lose leads. If you’re not generating a steady stream of leads, you’re likely to lose out on potential customers.
- Your Lead Capture Process Is Poor: If your lead capture process is ineffective, you’ll miss out on potential leads. Make sure you have a strong lead capture process in place, such as an opt-in form on your website or a sign-up form for your newsletter.
Why You Should Get a Lead Audit
If you’re like most businesses, you’re always looking for ways to improve your lead generation and sales processes. A lead audit can help you identify areas where you’re falling short and losing potential customers. Adee Marketing can help you recover lost leads and get your business back on track.
A lead audit is a comprehensive review of your entire lead generation process. We’ll evaluate every step of your process, from initial contact with a potential customer to follow-up after the sale. We’ll identify any areas where you’re losing leads and recommend solutions to help you close more deals.
We have extensive experience auditing businesses and helping them recover lost leads. We’ll work with you to understand your unique needs and challenges, then develop a customized plan to help you close more deals and grow your business.
Adee Marketing’s Lead Audit Process
Step One: We take an in-depth look at your current digital marketing strategy and lead generation efforts.
Step Two: We analyze your target market and ideal customer.
Step Three: We review your sales and customer service processes and help you make changes to increase close rates.
Step Four: We create a custom plan for generating more leads that are a good fit for your business.
Step Five: We provide guidance on how to follow up with leads and turn them into customers.
Get a Lost Lead Audit from Adee Marketing and Start Closing More Leads!
A lead audit from Adee Marketing is a great way to get the most out of your current leads and ensure that your efforts are not going to waste. Not only will we help you identify any lost leads, but we can also provide valuable advice on how to best utilize them in order to close more deals and increase the success rate of your overall marketing strategy.
Take advantage of this opportunity today and start improving your lead conversion process with Adee Marketing’s professional services! We are here to help!
Request a FREE 30-Minute Strategy Session
Put our tried-and-true digital marketing strategies to work today and put an end to the worry and anxiety of trying to figure out how to build up your business.
Seek out a digital marketing partner that will help your business expand while you take care of what you do best. We have a limited number of 30-minute strategy sessions available each month, so sign up today! – $500 Value!